<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Back in IJ for Thanksgiving Mass at normal school time today! Omg it felt so good!!! Waking up at 6 and sleeping for only 4 hours was worth it (tried sleeping early but my mind wouldn't rest because I hadn't slept so early for the longest time :/). 'Twas nice to see everyone - 4/2 '09, rest of the graduating batch, juniors, teachers (Mrs Alex was missing though). 'Twas nice to have an IJ mass, hymns are almost always perfect. Mass was followed by a reception then pizzas, courtesy of Mr Teh specially for 4/2 :) It's sad that we didn't attend morning assembly (I miss morning prayer + hymn!) and didn't walk around the school while the juniors were having lessons though. And omg I realised that!!! Today was the last time that we'd be in IJ belonging to & knowing IJ as the only school. As of tomorrow, when the JAE postings are out, we'll officially belong to jcs/polys!!! Omg kill me now, I don't ever wanna leave the comforts of IJ :(

And omg, I found out from Yunlu today that Coach quit coaching?!?!?! What the shit, seriously. I can't believe he never told me this when we were talking about AC. Because if I don't get into AC, this would totally make an impact in my decision on whether or not to appeal. Women coaches (Boss & Coach Haw) will just make me dislike shooting even more.

It's a little less than 12 hours til' the release of JAE postings omg! I hope and pray that I get in, unless it's not the right place for me. Because I really want a new life dammit.
9:02 PM;